MOBILE FIDELITY ONE STEP VINYL

Just saw Music Direct is taking pre-orders over the phone for the next One Step releases:
Monk's Dream and 
Mingus Ah Um !!! 
I got mine ordered (and they don't charge you till it ships)
Anyone else interested in ordering these? 
tbromgard
Eric

I assume you are referring to the Better Record blurb on their web site.
I too went for a look after the recommendations here and was a little surprised that all it appears to be is something you or I or anybody here could stumble along.
Granted we may not have the time or resources.
But agreed it seems a little odd, I mean lets say they have bought and graded 1000 copies of DSOTM to find a White Hot Stamper, what happens to the other 999?
Now if they truly are listening to and buying hundreds of copies of each album I can see where the price comes in to pay for the man hours but still...….

Surely there must be more to it than that?
No there is not uberwaltz. It was all made up by some marketing person who usually listens to a Bose radio. These guys are into making money and figure us audiophiles are stupid enough to spend that kind of money on a record. They will market them any way they think might help them sell. Remember, marketing is the fine art of lying to the customer. All of the drug/supplement adds you hear on the radio are pure BS. Never buy anything from a human who is trying to sell you something. 
I just listened to The Academy of St.Martin-in-the-fields doing Rodrigo's Concerto de Aranjuez, Pepe Romero on Guitar. It is just a plain old Phillips pressing I probably pain $10 for 3 decades ago. Gorgeous recording and dead quiet. As good as any Analog Productions and better than many current MoFi pressings. 
$125 is bad enough but 300 is totally ridiculous.
I thought I had one MoFi recording... Lol.

It's an old one, All Around My Hat by Steeleye Span.
I have to admit it sounds very good but also it did NOT cost deep into 3 figures so....

Not sure I am convinced yet to spend those amounts on vinyl.
I have the 2 bill evans one step pressings, bridge over troubled water and haven’t opened the Blood on the tracks yet.

If you have a significant investment in a vinyl rig I think the 1 step is definitely worth it, if you like the particular title.  

Our hardware is only as good as the software and with the right masters, I think the 1 step is currently state of the art as far as LP’s. I’d love to hear Rickie Lee Jones POP POP on 1 step.  
$125 is shallow into three figures, uberwaltz. No doubt you'll reconsider, now, lol.