Has anyone finally decided to sell their Turntable and Vinyl collection?

It Maybe a little strange to ask this question here since clearly this is a forum for folks still loving and using Vinyl.
So I am looking for some feedback from folks that play very little of their LPs these days and have decided to sell all of it (or already have). I have thought about it for years seems like a hassle trying to sell your TT and or your record collection, that is mainly why mine stays put (not because I use it).

Anyway if you have sold - (Not if you’re keeping it forever)

Have you regretted it?
Or is to nice to reduce the clutter and happily move on?

Some people would never sell their analog rig and collection, I get that.

dougsat
I have multiple LPs dating back to the late 1960s when I first bought many of them and a reasonable collection of classical albums, many of which (RCA "Shaded Dog", Mercury "Living Presence", Chesky, etc.) I inherited from my father.

I've been fortunate enough to acquire many more classical albums of comparable quality for $1.00-$2.00/album from someone local  who purchases album "lots", searching for a certain genre of music: what he doesn't want (classical and older jazz), I usually buy. If, on the other hand, I was facing current costs for audiophile-quality vinyl, I perhaps wouldn't continue as - compared to streaming services like Tidal - the cost:benefit ratio wouldn't favor LPs. Having made that comment though, the entire vinyl "experience" seems to zero-out the "pain-in-the-ass" and cost factors. So, I'll stay in vinyl for the foreseeable future. Confused? Yes, I know!
@drmemory62  Thanks for supporting the Alzheimer's Association and its research to find a cure.
I have 1200 to 1300 vinyl albums collected during the 70’s and 80’s.  Most are in very good to excellent condition because, I recorded about 40 reels and 100 cassettes from my favorite ones and mostly listened to them. I went the CD route for a while and have 500 to 600.  In the late 80’s I stopped buying music and simply enjoyed what I had.  

I used a Technics SL-1600MK2 TT with Pickering cartridges since the 80’s.  Last year I purchased a Technics 1200G w/ Ortofon Quintet Black cartridge.  Wow, what a major difference in SQ. I also purchased a completely new rig with the 1200G.  

I stream Tidal from a SonicTransporter and my CD collection from an Innous Zenith MKII.  The SQ is great.  I never thought CDs could sound so good, and I really like MQA.  But I like the sound coming from my new TT the best.

I have vinyl that you can’t find on any streaming site.  So I plan to keep mine around.  I find myself streaming more these days because it’s easier; however, when me and the wife are enjoying our listening room or we have friends over, it’s usually vinyl all the way.
   Whether it's to reduce clutter, desire to make some money, or to ditch vinyl in favor of some newer media are questions for an individual to ask. CD's, media streaming, and all the other sources are tempting for all who favor the formats.
   Some recordings in the digital format can never reach the realism of a well recorded vinyl media. And, some of the original music recorded on vinyl and then transferred to digital sounds better. Just depends on what the quality of the original recording was.
   So...depends on tastes, equipment, and the first three questions at the beginning of this post.

I donated about 1,500 albums 5 years ago when we moved; I certainly don't regret losing those. I kept about 2,000, and my plan is to get down to about 1,000 before we move again. That may involve some painful decisions.

But I would never give up vinyl altogether. It's been part of my life since I was 10 years old, and now I'm 60.   :-)