Looking for a good full range floor stander

Hello all.  Making a good two way system for a 20 x 40x 12 high room budget 12k to 16 k.  Powered by a bryston 14b cubed amp.  Have a surround system with Golden ear ref and surrounds powered by parasound a21 for mains  and Carver cinema grand for surrounds. Like the GEs  The speakers I'm looking for will be for music only lots of jazz (female vocalist a fav), classical, classic rock and roll (70's and up).  I have heard good things about proac k6, Joseph audio, and a few others but am not within 4 hours of audition range.  Real interested in people in the know about the proac or suggestions.  Thanks in advance.
paliden
<<We tend to favor the bigger companies for one reason which is not price but ultimate performance tends to be with these companies, which have the raw engineering talent and budget to push the boundaries of sound.>>
There you have it - from the horse's mouth.
Legacy-Audio Focus.
Infinity Kappa 9.

Pretty sure your 14B are the 7B’s in one unit, I believe you can drive the Kappa 9’s but, I would make sure the 14B is stable down to 2-ohms.

I currently own both and they can deliver some serious spl.
I reread and you are shopping in the $12-16k range. My first listen would be the Vienna acoustics ‘the music’ your rooms big enough to handle the bass from the 3 9” woofers per box. 
Dear paliden,
Good morning / afternoon / evening. I have owned a pair of ProAC K6s for nearly a year and have been consistently delighted with them. No matter what the genre or era of music, these speakers deliver. They're well-balanced from head to foot, dynamic and accurate, but also highly engaging and musical. Yes, I too listen to some Cream, Clapton, Pink Floyd and a few pleasant-sounding ladies, all of which the K6s handle with utter aplomb.

However, my room is nothing as large as yours - it's only about 25' long, 13' wide and 13' high. As has been brought up several times in this thread, therefore, I am not at all sure whether the K6s will work as well for you as they have for me. The K8s may well do the trick, but at list price they are beyond your stated budget.
The Dali Oberon 5 gets a glowing revue in this months Absolute Sound .
I have heard them 5-6 hours on a good system . At 3 way with built in stands it's the best speaker I've ever heard for anything like the money.In the last 50 years I've owned over 100 speakers , heavy on KEF , Magnepan , Totem and such . Oberon 5 is 1500 $ !

I could stop right now and be perfectly happy with the Oberon 5.Listening was to jazz and classical but they are neutral enough for any genre .  They look nice as well and will get a high WAF  .