Has anyone finally decided to sell their Turntable and Vinyl collection?

It Maybe a little strange to ask this question here since clearly this is a forum for folks still loving and using Vinyl.
So I am looking for some feedback from folks that play very little of their LPs these days and have decided to sell all of it (or already have). I have thought about it for years seems like a hassle trying to sell your TT and or your record collection, that is mainly why mine stays put (not because I use it).

Anyway if you have sold - (Not if you’re keeping it forever)

Have you regretted it?
Or is to nice to reduce the clutter and happily move on?

Some people would never sell their analog rig and collection, I get that.

dougsat
My LP collection (along with my vintage drums and cymbals, some dating back the 1920's) is my most prized possession, one I have been accumulating since the mid-60’s. I’m gonna have it buried with my body, but I’ll need a double-wide plot ;-) .
I think about going through my collection (close to 2000 LPs?) and selling off some of the stuff I never listen to or have more than one copy of, but I'm always too busy listening to new additions to the collection!  I have a hard time picturing letting it ALL go.
I think I can state categorically it will NOT happen again! Lol.

Like Tooblue I had some irreplaceable vinyl but they are long gone.
Although just yesterday at my LRS I DID find a copy of one of my first vinyl from age 13 that my mother bought me for my teen coming out birthday.
In the year 2525 by Zager & Evans.

Only about another 500 to go......
I sold almost all of mine. Actually gave away is more like it. Believe it or not but back then everyone believed CD was "perfect sound forever" not disposable crap with the half-life of a floppy disk. For sentimental reasons I held onto a small number of LPs and my Technics SL-1700. Which all sat in a box for years until this Robert Harley guy planted a bug in my ear and got me motivated to dig out the box and give those records a spin. Was floored how such an old relic could sound better than a newer and much more expensive CD player.

Regrets? No idea if you will have regrets. Probably you yourself have no idea whether you will live to regret it. Dumping irreplaceable recordings. Who knows? But if you do, then whatever you do, do not under any circumstances go to BetterRecords.com and discover just how much some of those oldies might be worth and how good they might sound if only you could play and listen to them. Which you can't. Because you gave them away.
Money always seems like a poor replacement for something that natures one’s soul. I regret selling my 1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom in college. That’s why I will never sell my Fender Stratocaster I bought 6 months later at age 19. I can’t imagine ever selling my half dozen acoustic guitars or offloading my smallish vinyl collection. I go back to the music well far too often and cherish the tactile connection I have with the instruments and the physical vinyl. Perhaps I’m odd.