Blood On The Tracks MoFi UD1S

Got mine today and can confirm that this is the best sounding version of this recording I've ever heard.  
Anyone else get theirs?

128x128snackeyp
Dylan himself said recently that his own LPs never sounded that great because they did too much compression to get more music on each one.  Sorry I don't have a cite for that. Debating the best Dylan LP is fun but also a very deep and beguiling rabbit-hole. I wonder if OP or other owners can give more detail (no pun) on why this pressing is worth the big bucks. (If you can't tell, I'm looking for an excuse to pull the trigger!). 
Post removed 
Im sure it sounds amazing, its not only 45 rpm, but 
"Developed by NEOTECH and RTI, Mobile Fidelity SuperVinyl is the most exacting-to-specification vinyl compound ever created. Analog lovers have never seen (or heard) anything like it. Extraordinarily expensive and extremely painstaking to produce, the special proprietary compound addresses two specific areas of improvement: noise floor reduction and enhanced groove definition. The vinylcomposition features a new carbonless dye (hold the disc up to the light and see) and produces the world’s quietest surfaces. This high-definition formula also allows for the creation of cleaner grooves that are indistinguishable from the original lacquer. Mobile Fidelity SuperVinyl provides the closest approximation of what the label’s engineers hear in the mastering lab." 

I'd like to hear The Basement Tapes on UD1S !!
1graber2, are you kidding? JVC did it 3 and some decades ago. I have several JVC direct to disc albums on Super Vinyl. Which were not undermodulated like the early MoFi discs were and still sound pristine to this day. If MoFi were interested in more than just separating us from our money they would do all their regular discs on Super Vinyl just like they use to and not just their 2 disc buck and a quarter versions. Just think. If they just gave us the 33 1/3rd versions they could cut the expensive vinyl and plating techniques in half. 
While I admit I haven't really listened in depth to "BOTT", I agree with bdp24, that it hasn't (grabbed) me.