Any gemme tanto v2 owners out there?

What's up guys? I was wondering if there were any tanto v2 owners out there? I recently purchased a pair and I am very happy with them but I was wondering how other owners have there speakers set up,what amps are you using? What kind of amps do you think sound better?Do you find they sound better biamped or not?Etc....
joehernandez509
I would be very interested in your reviews of these. Especially your room size and amplification. I apologize for somewhat hi-jacking you thread, but you're the first person I've heard that has these.
Currently I have my speakers biamped with a pioneer elite sc07 receiver (140 watts per channel or something like that)and I also tried it using the pioneer preout's to my fisher 500c receiver with incredibly good results. I actually still have it hooked up like that. I know these are not great amps and that's why I posted this thread because I am looking to buy a new amp or an integrated amp and was looking for suggestions. With that said so far I am very happy with the sight of and the sound of these speakers. Mine are piano black and just look outstanding. These little guys produce an incredible amount of sound and they go low. My rooms about 26'x14 and I can drive you out of the room with these speakers. Highs are crisp and clean soundstage and imaging are good and like I said these speakers will go low if the song has a low note they can reach it they don't have gut wrenching bass but they get down there. I cant wait to hear there full potential with better components.
If anyone has heard these speakers or has any opinions about them or would want to recommend an amp feel free to. Nothing over $1000 let's say. I am on a tight budget right now.With this budget I am obviously looking into used gear also.
With the Tanto 1 which I had owned, I had much better results with a high power ss integrated than with tubes especially with the bass response. With the tube integrated, bass was ordinary for a large floorstanding 2-way but with a 150w/ch ss amp - HOLY SH%$!! I had to take things off shelves as they would rattle when the speakers were playing. Simply amazing! SS amp was a Tact M2150 which I would HIGHLY recommend. Can pick up used models for @ $1200 ... the S2150 is essentially the same amp but w/o the volume control wheel and is available occassionally used ofr under $1000. Volume on the S version must be adjusted by remote control. If you only use digital sources, this amp is tough to beat in my experience.

Jeff
Thanks for response Jeff that is what I was thinking that a high powered solid state might be the way to go. But strangely enough I found my fisher 500c tube receiver about only 35watts produced better bass than my pio elite 145 watts per channel receiver. Better but still not what I think these babies can do. Don't get me wrong I am already hearing how low they can go but I still feel like it can be better it me with the impression that something is lacking a bit.