Audio Nirvana Drivers

Recently I had a chance to listen to the Audio Nirvana 15in Alinco driver, connected to a nice 300b amp. Quite frankly, I was blown away at what I heard. It was as if the speakers completely disappeared and the sound was appearing out of thin air. The vocals these things produced were incredibly realistic, the midrange was very fast and rhythmic, and the imaging was by far some of the best I've heard. The weak part of the driver was definetly the low end, but still went down to ~35hz. Not being in the audiophile game long, and still learning, I came here to get a few opinions. This was my first experience listening to a full range driver. Having no experience with manufactures in this area, I have a question. Who makes the best full range driver? Had anyone had a chance to listen to any drivers made by Audio Nirvana? Opinions? 
akwilson501
wig,
Yeah I did weds night. Straight out of the box the midrange and high frequency is more apparent than the 6.5s which covers the bass a little more. I would imagine once I can get some hours on them they'll sweeten up and settle down
@ sunshdw
Good to hear!

These full range AN drivers has a unique ability of sounding real, especially when listening from another room.

Wig
@wig 

Well here's an update. I returned my AN Super 8s for a refund. The mid/upper midrange was so "shouty" that I (nor my hifi friends that listened to them) couldn't live with it. I tried moving my speakers around and a different amp but it wouldn't quiet them enough for me to be happy with them. I contacted Mr Dicks and he certainly lived up to his last name by blaming my entire system except the one thing that changed, the Super 8 drivers. 
I have since installed the Tang Band 2145 and ,in my opinion, it absolutely crushes the Super 8 in every fashion. 
Cheers!!
@wig how long did you give them to break in. My 8in neodymium took quite awhile before they lost there "shout". I think part of the problem is that they are very very directional. I have them paired with my el34 amp still, but have gone up to the 15in classic alinco driver for my main system. The 15in Audio Nirvanas are connected to an Audio Note Kit 1 300b set amp. With an Ultra Rendu and Chord 2qute feeding the amp, the sound is sublime. Far better than I ever thought was possible, for what I paid. Very happy with the drivers, albeit not for everyone I suppose. Does dramatically improve sound with every backend component upgrade.
I assume you meant me. I had the drivers for about 6 months and probably a couple hundred hours on them. I have a smallish dedicated treated room and I moved my towers in a 2ft circle with no toe to pointing directly at me and could not get them to quiet down. I've got a tubed front end and I tried an A/B, D class and a pure class A amp and it still didn't help. I would imagine if I had a big room they would have worked better but I don't so they had to go. I agree that to some they work fantastic and in all fairness the Classic 6 I had before worked better than the Super 8 for my application.