Audio Nirvana Drivers

Recently I had a chance to listen to the Audio Nirvana 15in Alinco driver, connected to a nice 300b amp. Quite frankly, I was blown away at what I heard. It was as if the speakers completely disappeared and the sound was appearing out of thin air. The vocals these things produced were incredibly realistic, the midrange was very fast and rhythmic, and the imaging was by far some of the best I've heard. The weak part of the driver was definetly the low end, but still went down to ~35hz. Not being in the audiophile game long, and still learning, I came here to get a few opinions. This was my first experience listening to a full range driver. Having no experience with manufactures in this area, I have a question. Who makes the best full range driver? Had anyone had a chance to listen to any drivers made by Audio Nirvana? Opinions? 
akwilson501
I've had the Classic 6.5 for a about 3 years and last year I put them in their recommended 2.8 MKII boxes which made a huge performance increase. I just received my Super 8s to replace the 6.5 and will install them tonight so I can't report on them yet. In my previous boxes (T-Line style) I've tried the Fostex and the Mark Audio and I like what the AN driver do more so. I know that Tang Band makes a decent driver but haven't used them. For the money and in my opinion the AN speakers are tough to beat.
@ sunshdw

Did you get your Super 8s installed? I imagine they are even more stunning :)

Wig
wig,
Yeah I did weds night. Straight out of the box the midrange and high frequency is more apparent than the 6.5s which covers the bass a little more. I would imagine once I can get some hours on them they'll sweeten up and settle down
@ sunshdw
Good to hear!

These full range AN drivers has a unique ability of sounding real, especially when listening from another room.

Wig
@wig 

Well here's an update. I returned my AN Super 8s for a refund. The mid/upper midrange was so "shouty" that I (nor my hifi friends that listened to them) couldn't live with it. I tried moving my speakers around and a different amp but it wouldn't quiet them enough for me to be happy with them. I contacted Mr Dicks and he certainly lived up to his last name by blaming my entire system except the one thing that changed, the Super 8 drivers. 
I have since installed the Tang Band 2145 and ,in my opinion, it absolutely crushes the Super 8 in every fashion. 
Cheers!!