LP12- Power Supply- Need education

I have read a lot about different options to upgrade the analogue power supply.
A phono stage need to amplify micro signal would require very good power supply to ensure there is minimal noise interfere with the signal.
I read about Lingo and other power supply articles, however they never mentioned about the science behind it.
How could a power supply powering a motor will introduce noise to the cartridge especially belt drive?
How do you measure the noise when playing a record?
Or would  the power supply provide a more stable rotational speed, my speed measurement on the turntable shows very consistence rpm once it is playing?
I really do not understand why a Lingo power supply cost so much but cannot provide an improvement with a measurable results.
Could someone educate me.
msnpassion
msnpassion, I think you answered your own question. Having owned two LP 12s, the problems I had with that table had nothing to do with it's power supply. Rotational stability was fine and none of the cartridges I used with the LP12 had a noise issue. I expect you are about to hear all sorts of conflicting opinions all based on razor sharp hearing abilities I obviously do not have. 
If you have a Linn, perhaps you can borrow a Lingo PS and listen to it for yourself.
Suspended tables like the Linn are not my cup of tea. Not at all.

But you didn't ask that. You asked how a turntable motor power supply can make it sound better. Actually quite easy to answer. Should not even be all that hard to understand.

Its really enough to understand the primary component in a power supply, the rectifier diode. These tiny little parts, all they do is convert AC to DC by allowing the AC to flow one way only. Pretty simple. Should hardly even matter really, because the resulting DC power goes straight to a bank of storage capacitors. These things are typically over spec, meaning the caps store enough power to run the unit even sometimes for many seconds even after being turned off and unplugged.

So how could diodes possibly matter? Well, I don't really care. All I care is I know if I swap them out cheap bad ones for expensive good ones it makes a huge improvement. Not subtle hard to hear. Huge. 

But you asked technical and there are technical reasons like switching speed. Looked at microscopically and at high speed nothing goes perfectly on and off. There's always a transition of some kind. Its the speed and slope and nature of that transition that matters. Because yes, in spite of all the capacitance you can throw at it some ripple still gets through.

So technically what you have then is a power supply with less ripple. That's just one reason. But a big one. More than enough. 

But we got more. There's also the way the power supply responds to fluctuations in demand. Because it only looks to us like the motor and platter and all are turning at a perpetually steady constant rate. In reality and viewed up close and microscopically again the whole thing is vibrating like crazy. People use examples like bass notes or drum whacks or orchestral crescendoes, all things with massive groove modulation that makes it easier for us to accept the extra modulation is extra drag that might cause the platter to slow down a tiny amount.

In reality this is happening all the time. Its never enough to hear pitch changes. Nothing like that. You make a change that affects speed like I'm talking about and you will understand. These tiny near instantaneous speed changes are heard as hard, flat, lifeless. Improve the power supply and you hear more sense of ease, more depth, greater drive and life. Its not hard at all. 

If the improvement in the power supply is significant, I mean. With Linn, who knows. I am not a fan of Linn. All the Linn I have heard is overpriced and underperforms. Turntable, phono stage, all of it. To go by my experience then this power supply is probably not going to be much different. Lot of money, might sound a tiny bit better.

Doesn't change a thing about how it is that technically a power supply can make a difference. You asked. No one else got it. So I answered. 
Great reply.
The vibration from power supply 'Ripple" should be measurable. I believed it can be quantified as a frequency rate and the intensity of the ripple.
Why there is no such articles or measurement being published about the ripple effect with Lingo and without Lingo as a comparison?
How much ripple would start to have audible effect? What would be the threshold?
If we use DC- battery power supply, it will eliminate the vibrations generate from AC to DC, am I correct?
How could a Lingo power supply will cost an arm and a leg to make given the technology and parts are now available at a reasonable cost.