What are the top 3 dream speakers you wanna buy next regardless of price?

Assuming cost no object, equipment matching no issue, wife no opinion, what are the top 3 dream speakers you wanna own and what is (are) your current speaker(s)?

Don’t worry about being the best ... nor most expensive ... they could be something you’ve never tried yet, and you feel intensely curious about...

(if you feel you already own your dream speakers, just state so, for our education?)

My top 3 (in any order)
--------------------------------------
YG Exquisite Extreme Grand limited
Wilson Audio WAMM Master Chronosonic
YG Sonja XV

What I have now (in any order)
--------------------------------------
Kharma CRM 3.2 FE
Wilson 3/2
Western Electric 10D (odd isn’t it?)

bsimpson
None that I want to buy.

If I had time/money and space I'd build high output MTM based on a Beyma AMT and 8" mid-woofers for home theater.
Over the years, many super-expensive loudspeakers have caught my eye and a few have caught my ears, but in the real world I just wouldn’t be happy spending six figures. Especially since I believe diminishing returns set in somewhere around $1000. Maybe even less.

@tlinkie, same here.

I agree that diminishing returns do set in fairly quick around the £1000/$1000 mark but on the other hand I can't think of any great full bandwidth designs selling near the 1k mark.

Whilst I'm happy enough to stream through a decent Bluetooth speaker, (oh the sheer convenience of it!), I feel that if a loudspeaker claims to be of monitor quality then it really must have a fairly flat extension down to at least 45Hz.
Or a matching sub.

Maybe Steve Guttenberg can help in a future upload.

https://youtu.be/H1waVEH16pU 

Does resale value enter the picture?

Very expensive speakers appear to depreciate the most based on what I have seen over many years.

So I would go with greatly depreciated iconic models of years ago.

Based on casual listening at shops and shows here are my choices:

Dunlavy SC-V or VI

Focal Grande Utopia 

Avalon Eidolon

Peak Consult:  only heard a smaller model but if the larger one has sound quality that scales up I would go for the Dragon Legends.