New DAC or New Streamer or New Streamer/DAC

Curious what people would think is the biggest bang for the buck?

1)  Auralic Aries G1 Streamer with current Pass Labs D1 DAC (Aries would replace current Auralic Aries mini)
2)  Lumin T2
3)  Auralic Aries mini (I have this now) and Denafrips Terminator

All thoughts welcome.  Thanks
acurus
An Aries Mini is okay on sound quality but Aries Femto and other above mentioned streamers really sound clearly better. 
@high-amp7  My personal definition is that a streamer has an ethernet input, allowing you to "stream" files directly over the network/internet (presumably using Tidal, Spotify, Qobuz, etc... in addition to from a hard drive).  A server may hold those files and serve as a streamer's source, but is also usually connected to a DAC via a USB input.  Once that happens, then you have to worry about a lot more variables such as server power supply, operating system processes, etc.  I moved from USB to ethernet input and it made a huge impact on the sound quality (on a PS Audio PWD & DSD).
Inotherwords, Ethernet to streamer then what?
If the DAC and streamer is in one box I get it, but if you are using your Pass Labs DAC, how do you connect to that now, USB? Is that what you are trying to get away from? I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this stuff!
The OP's DAC has AT&T, AES/EBU, SPDIF, and Toslink inputs. So he needs a streamer that has one or more of those types of outputs. It is worth noting the DAC chip is the PCM-63 multi-bit chip, one of the best chips ever made, and the DAC has 4 for balanced operation. Granted it won't do hi-rez (above 96 Hz) or DSD, but maybe he doesn't need that.

I admire the effort of the OP to try and find a one box solution. I am on a path to do the same but haven't succeeded. My DAC is the Lessloss 2004 MkII with PCM-1704 chips, a multi-bit chip as well and again one of the best chips made. This DAC has been in my system for 12 years. I haven't yet found a one box streamer/DAC unit to be able to meet my needs so I am still using an Auralic Aries LE to stream wirelessly from my NAS and then use the SPDIF output to my DAC. I also want nothing to do with USB and I don't share the warm and fuzzies that many seem to have for Roon, and I've tried it twice.

Overall from what I read of the OPs DAC it is quite good and a keeper. I'd focus on a streamer. The Auralic G1 is on my list to try since I have had good results with my existing Aroes LE. I have a few others I'd like to try as well. Tried the iFi Pro ISD and while I think it is a fine DAC, their Muzo app and wireless capability need some work.