What amp is best with Wilson Sasha DAW speakers

Just received my new Wilson Sasha DAW speakers and am now beginning to sift through a long list of electronics that would bring out the best in them. If anyone owns these and could give some recommendations I love to hear them. I’m open to tube or solid state. Looking for amps and preamp. All opinions are appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Post removed 
Unless I've missed it I havn't seen an approx. Budget from the OP. Also while the OP has indicated a Signature Sound, which I find really good, they havn't indicated what styles of Music they will listen to. This should really help with recommendations. 
So if you are choosing between VTL 7.5 s3, ARC ref 10, or Spectral 30SV as the preamp with one would you shoes for the Wilson DAWs.  Right now I have a Krell FPB 300c which will be replaced too but preamp first. I have cable systems from Cardas, Transparent and MIT. 
So if you are choosing between VTL 7.5 s3, ARC ref 10, or Spectral 30SV as the preamp which one would you choose for the Wilson DAWs.  Right now I have a Krell FPB 300c which will be replaced too but preamp first. I have cable systems from Cardas, Transparent and MIT. Sorry about the autocorrect in previous post.