Best Record Cleaning Fluid

Greetings All,

I’ve spend the last few days searching and reading about record cleaning fluids for my cleaning machine (Okki Nikki).  Wow - there are a lot of options out there.  Many more than I originally thought.  Some real esoteric stuff that costs a pretty penny.  I’m currently going through my entire collection, cleaning it, listening to it and adding it to a Discogs DB.  Want to finally know how many I have and have a list of them.  But doing this has resulted in me going through cleaning fluid rather quickly.

So many options, so many perspectives on what are the best fluids.  What do you all say.  I understand that alcohol is a no-no for fluids, but I can’t find out if some of them include alcohol or not.  Currently using up the fluid that came with the machine, but no where can I read it if has bad ingredients.

The 2-stage or 3-stage cleaning systems are not going to happen.  I did get a bottle of Revolv that I was told was good, and use if for new high quality pressings (as opposed to those I bought in high school).

Anyway, would appreciate some perspectives on good quality record cleaning fluids that don’t bust the bank.  Thanks for keeping the sarcasm in check.

Happy Listening,

pgaulke60
I tried L'Art Du Son. It works but you have to rinse the record well of you will leave a residue making it a PITA.

Well, after almost 6 years of using this and after hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of records later, I have never had this problem?  My records are pristine without any residue and sound fine.

I use Audio Intelligent - Premium One-Step Formula #6
That Formula #6 is the one I am going to try next.
My favorite record cleaning fluid is Scuttlebutt Tripel 7. One bottle usually is enough to reveal those records were clean enough already, and sound better than ever. Just whatever you do be sure not to get any on your actual, you know, records.
Sorry, I meant to add:  I've used enough of the "concentrates" to know that the number 1 factor, the top thing, the Big Kahuna, the most important part, is what you use to mix it with.

The purer the better.
Post removed