Any cable delivers more bass than Cardas Golden Reference?

Hi-

Im using Golden Reference in my System(Merlin VSM Speakers), and the bass is natively stronger with the Gold Ref than any other cable i had the chance of using.

This is a good thing in the case of my system as the speakers are a little lean for my taste, so the cable, whether it adds unnatural bass or being very natural, is very good or me.

I want to go deeper since i have to buy a longer pair(from 1m now to 2m), because distances between amp and speakers recently changed here.

So before i buy id like to know if there is even more "bassey" cable out there.

128x128dumbeat
Back in the 90's when I was doing my masters in Audio and Acoustic engineering at Solent University we spent many months doing blind trials with different types of interconnect leads. After thousands of comparisons with very little compelling data we accidentally stumbled upon a change that a massive 63% of our guinea pigs said increased the quality of the lower range frequencies. We had changed the colour of the speaker cabinets!
Believe it or not, maroon gave the most consistent results.
Purist Audio Dominus has the Best Bass (articulate,deep and prominent) of any cables that i have tried. 
what positioning efforts have you made with your speakers to increase the bass? or room treatments?