Please help to chose Integrated amp Diablo 300 , darTZeel CTH-8550 Or ....

Speakers : Sopra 2
Source : Chord DAVE and Hometheater for the front speakers.
Just sold JC1 + JC2 that i liked a lot.. but looking to upgrade.

Im thinking followig

Diablo 300 , darTZeel CTH-8550  or PS Audio BHK 300 with BHK Pre
All 3 options are priced same for me +- 1000$...
Please give me some recommendations thanks  
128x128datka3
Hi 
I have auditioned to  Diablo 300 prior to the  darTZeel CTH-8550 purchase.  Overall i did like  Diablo 300 , found it dynamic and engaging.
To me it seemed to add its own musical tone and coloring , to be hones i did like spice spice that id added to the music. 
After listening to  darTZeel CTH-8550 i find it even more detailed and bit less colored compared to the Diablo. Music flows more effortlessly and i find it more organic and true to the source. I almost can feel that it has less electronics in its signal path compared to Diablo.
Diablo build quality is very nice but  darTZeel CTH-8550 takes it to another level. Holding remote is like holding a gold bar. I wish it had bit more on the bottom end ( could be my preference ) but i have REL 212 going with Sopras and its a very nice balance.
I haven't heard a DAC as a preamp that I prefer over a preamp yet. To my ears, in my system,  dynamics and detail suffer whenever I tried a DAC direct.
Good suggestion,  but how would I do it on Dartzeel, shroud I put it in to home theater bypass mode ?  O no how can I live without pleasure control :)

i actually had Dave connected straight to bhk 250 and it indeed sounded pretty good with stock tubes, I think With  tube rolling one could achieve desirable sound .