Seeking Streaming Receiver Recommendations

Helping friends who are NOT audiophiles, but have a pair of SPICA TC-50 speakers (specs below).  They want a receiver (real FM radio), want to be able to stream spotify and maybe some other services, want to be able to throw content from their phones via bluetooth or airplay.  New receivers seem to have all of this, but what has good sound and enough power for the Spicas?  Crutchfield has Yamaha (Class D) and Integra (class not listed).  If anyone has looked into this, please share recommendations.  Thanks, Peter

SPICA TC-150 SPECS:
Two-way, stand-mounted loudspeaker. Drive-units: 1" soft-dome tweeter, 6.5" pulp-cone woofer. Low-frequency alignment: sealed-box with Q=0.78. Crossover frequency: 2kHz. Crossover: high-pass slope, approximately first-order, 6dB/octave; low-pass slope, fourth-order, 24dB/octave, Bessel; both drivers connected with the same polarity. Frequency response: 60Hz-17kHz -3dB. Sensitivity: 84dB/W/m. Nominal impedance: 4 ohms (3.6 ohms minimum at 4kHz). Amplifier requirements: 25-100W. Maximum power handling: 50W continuous, 100W peak.

peter_s
Thanks everyone for your input! @soix - I would have gone for the Yamaha, but it turned out that the shelf space they had for the receiver was limited in depth (13"), and there were few 2-channel networked units that would fit that space.  A 50wpc Marantz with built in CDP (thought that might be too low power, didn't want mechanical parts) and the 80wpc Integra DTM-6 (and its Onkyo cousin). We decided on the Integra, just because it fit the constraints and parameters, not because it was expected to be best.  Hopefully it goes well with the Spicas. I did advise my friend to call back online distributor and purchase the 6-year warranty - good advise.  Hopefully, if it lasts 6 years, it will be stable longer than that!
I would try a good "Basic" Receiver (Yamaha / Marantz / NAD) with a good built-in Amp section.

Then, ADD a BlueSound Node 2i to one of the Inputs.
BlueSound's APP is a "No-Brainer" - It can handle the Streaming, has GREAT sound quality (for what it is), and can also link HQ Bluetooth

Simple Buttons and Dials for the other functions on the Receiver make that stuff easy as well.
We set up the Integra yesterday and my friend is stoked! I cannot believe how much functionality one can you get for not very much money, $350 refurbished. Truly amazing the doors this networked receiver can open! I cannot comment really on sound quality, because the speakers are not well set up. That was clearly not the most important parameter for my friends, and they are happy.