Reasonable high end interconnects: without breaking the bank

I am in the process of updating my audio equipment and have realized my interconnects are probably not up to snuff; I use the ones provided by the manufacturers.  My current set up includes a Leben cs600 amplifier, California audio lab Icon Mark II CD player, Linn Akurate Streamer, Feikert Volare Table and Spendor SP1 speakers ( in final stages of upgrade to either Audio Note E, Devore O93 or Joseph Profile).  I have been investigating interconnects and have a bit of sticker shock.  So any suggestions on interconnects that won't  bankrupt me?  Is silver truly preferable to copper with respect to resolution and detail?
Thanks
MP

mpomerantz
ieales
The perception as an improvement is confirmation bias.
That’s a common knee-jerk reaction from someone who fancies himself a thoughtful cynic. But the explanation clearly doesn’t apply in this instance, where the listener had been convinced that - logically - there was no value in better cables:
the Mogami argument is perfect logic and caused me to outfit with them when I could have afforded better cables. Taking that and other “logical” approachs kept me in mid-fi for longer than I wished.

The perception as an improvement is confirmation bias.

That’s very true. If you don’t know what you’re listening to. Besides, if confirmation bias actually improves the sound I’ll take two. 🤗
@cleeds 
There is value in better cables that are well mated to a system.

McManus gave no inkling as to manner of improvement, but just that he had scored savings purchasing used. Did he audition anything or just grab a deal? What specific problem was he trying to solve? You and I may disagree completely with his choices.

There is very close to ZERO relationship between cost and performance.

Cables must match the system, room and user preferences - assuming the user is has some credibility and skill.

Excellent bang for the buck and has equaled or bettered many of my interconnects that list for $600-$1800.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9g055-toto-tungsten-rca-interconnects-by-bogdan-audio-promotion...
I am not associated with the builder of this RCA or Balanced interconnect, just a happy customer.