Reasonable high end interconnects: without breaking the bank

I am in the process of updating my audio equipment and have realized my interconnects are probably not up to snuff; I use the ones provided by the manufacturers.  My current set up includes a Leben cs600 amplifier, California audio lab Icon Mark II CD player, Linn Akurate Streamer, Feikert Volare Table and Spendor SP1 speakers ( in final stages of upgrade to either Audio Note E, Devore O93 or Joseph Profile).  I have been investigating interconnects and have a bit of sticker shock.  So any suggestions on interconnects that won't  bankrupt me?  Is silver truly preferable to copper with respect to resolution and detail?
Thanks
MP

mpomerantz
Fstein - the Mogami argument is perfect logic and caused me to outfit with them when I could have afforded better cables. Taking that and other “logical” approachs kept me in mid-fi for longer than I wished. Someone finally got me to try better cables and my sound quality jumped. It jumped again when I spent $500 on used $1,200 cables and jumped again at $900 for used $2,200 cables. Why other cables sound better, I don’t know ... and don’t really care any more. I’m just glad they do because I love it when my sound quality increases, its the thrill of this hobby. In so many ways it’s not a logical hobby. But I love it just the same. There are certainly exceptions but when you spend more you can get worthwhile improvements in every area of hifi. I wished I’d learned that much earlier instead of thinking that I was being clever by not trying the more expensive stuff. Just my experience. 
Someone finally got me to try better cables and my sound quality jumped. It jumped again when I spent $500 on used $1,200 cables and jumped again at $900 for used $2,200 cables
Actually, "Someone finally got me to try different cables and my sound quality changed. It changed again when I spent $500 on used $1,200 cables and changed again at $900 for used $2,200 cables."

The perception as an improvement is confirmation bias.
ieales
That’s a common knee-jerk reaction from someone who fancies himself a thoughtful cynic. But the explanation clearly doesn’t apply in this instance, where the listener had been convinced that - logically - there was no value in better cables:
the Mogami argument is perfect logic and caused me to outfit with them when I could have afforded better cables. Taking that and other “logical” approachs kept me in mid-fi for longer than I wished.

That’s very true. If you don’t know what you’re listening to. Besides, if confirmation bias actually improves the sound I’ll take two. 🤗
@cleeds 
There is value in better cables that are well mated to a system.

McManus gave no inkling as to manner of improvement, but just that he had scored savings purchasing used. Did he audition anything or just grab a deal? What specific problem was he trying to solve? You and I may disagree completely with his choices.

There is very close to ZERO relationship between cost and performance.

Cables must match the system, room and user preferences - assuming the user is has some credibility and skill.