Anyone here with Magico A3 driven by Bel Canto Ref600's?

Contemplating the A3's and would like to know if the REF600M will drive them properly. Currently using Martin Logan Montis and these aren't a great indication of what these amps can and will do.
128x128tgun5
Reading this thread while listening to "Famous Blue Raincoat" by Jennifer Warnes with Bel Canto Ref 600Ms and Talon Khorus X, VTL 7.5 pre. Mccormack deluxe universal player. Sounds great. 3D soundstage, detailed.  
The Bel Cantos replaced tube 450s. The tubed amps sounded different than the Bel Cantos.  I loved those tubed amps. I also love the BCs.
Was worried because of Class D phobia, but found that the VTL 7.5 with CBS  CHYRO 12Au7s  sounds incredible.
Post removed 
Follow-up on the combination. I've surpassed 300 hours on the Magico's and the Bel Canto's drive them spectacularly. The bass is well controlled, defined, and tight. These speakers really highlight the capabilities of these amps, rather than the opposite as some have suggested. Couldn't be happier!
I am using the Bel Canto ref 600s to drive MBL speakers . These are fantastic amplifiers and way better than the earlier versions of Class D amps.
a tube pre helps. I have tried various solid state amps with these speakers.. I reckon that the combo will beat most class AB amps and even push pull tube amps.

Post removed