Why no Class D integrated love? (from manufacturers)

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that Class D integrateds are not receiving the same attention from manufacturers as a whole. Sure there are the Peachtrees and NAD's of the world but by and large it seems the better class D tech is going into separates right now and that's somewhat disappointing to me. It's easy to find affordable separates based on the latest Icepower and Hypex modules but almost impossible to find integrateds based on anything but the lower end modules, for example the Nord integrateds.  Perhaps I am missing something? It just seems like this is an area that is ripe for some innovation. Anyone making "affordable" integrateds based on Hypex NC500 or IcePower AS1200 for example?
128x128clarinetmonster2
I’m looking at the Yamaha, Denon and Pioneer integrated  amps with 85W per channel at $550.00 to drive my JBL’s at boom boom levels. Is there an integrated class D with a remote at this price point? The closest one I saw are the Crown class D amps but they are power amps. 
I forgot to mention Wyred 4 Sound, although I’m not sure which IcePower modules they use. I hear nothing but good things though.

The former STI-500/1000 v1 was based on ICEpower 500ASP/1000ASP.

The current STI-500/1000 v2 is based on ICEpower 125ASX2/250ASX2.

Muti-inputs corrupt the signal to a degree and this is more noticeable with Class D because of it's purist design.
This is nonsense.
Another thing, I'm surprised these designers are making the boards as small as they are. My design is going to have the parts separated more from each other and I will also be using a different material for my boards.

The reason class D boards are kept small is to prevent EMI due to the increased inductance of longer traces. You'll figure this out when you actually get into your design...

I have a friend who own the Classe 2200i and I am a 40 year vet 
and owned a Audio store. I put the 2200i in my system which used
very good custom vacuum tube gear as well as Digital from Denmark Gato Audio ,and Pass Labs class A Amps and Parasound Halo, McIntosh . They all have their strong and weak points , I think the Classe is very musical and not plain like I read a few references, that is IMO just bad cable matching .this amp 
deserves and responds to a very good power cord, even the Fuse
responds well ,that is a mark of a very good design ,you can hear 
into the recording. I put my modded Lampizator Amber 3 on it 
which has several tubes and it is very involving and sweet .
that is why I find a lot of ignorance sometimes on these forums 
based on A brief listen at a dealer. Who may or may not hav3 tried other options ,and to their ears may sound good this amp has
received several A, or high recommended ratings ,which is better then most of any amplifier type. Unless you have a Big $$ to spend then nothing we’ll be the end all.
I would like to also mention if you hav3 a very high quality Blu-ray player this can connect directly to its HDMI. And is fantastic with movies,as well as concerts, and it has several patents in keeping the digital signal intact until the end conversion. At $5500 retail 
actually a excellent buy . In fact I am now buying one used.