beryllium vs diamond

Hi guys, today's technology has brought us a new type of tweeter made of diamond or beryllium. Do you know what are the strengths and weaknesses of diamond vs beryllium? Which one is the more expensive? Has today's dome tweeter better resolving power than the venerable electrostat? Jim Thiel once said that dynamic designs will be getting better all the time and will probably surpass electrostatic designs.
dazzdax
Post removed 
same way that rock can beat everything but paper in the game rock, paper, scissors, match.

Yeah but I went "lizard spock" that beats them all. 
https://www.monkeyland.co.za/userfiles/mkboe/article/Largepics/ostrich_001.jpg

Cheers George
spinaker01
Manners, Georgehifi.....it maketh the the man. Fine to disagree, less so to berate and belittle....
I usually have, but there's no such thing with kosst, many will tell you.

Cheers George 
It is all about the design and specs of the tweeter, not the material. In the speaker design I mention above the tweeter is ceramic not diamond because the Accuton diamond tweeter does not fit into the design well. It is less efficient and will not match up well with Accutons spectacular midrange drivers. The diamond tweeters will go up higher but the ceramic ones already go way beyond the limits of human hearing so it means zip. There is no commercially available dynamic loudspeaker that will keep up with the design I mention for anywhere near the money and you can cut the price dramatically by using other less expensive drivers with very close to the same results. 
@mijostyn
Now for those of you that want the ultimate point source speaker that will go loud enough to bust your eardrums you get four Accuton C168-6-490 midrange drivers and two C30-6-024 tweeters for a total price of $5000.00. Make a simple 6 dB/Oct crossover at 3000 Hz..

No kidding…
Did you look at the frq response? These mids have a 10db(!!) breakup at 7Khz (!!!) starting to clime at 3Khz (!!!!). With 6db slop, let’s say starting at 3K (actually more like 4KHz, if you using 6db XO and don’t want to burn your tweeter on the first note), you will be listening to ceramic hell the entire time!
You can’t use "simple" XO with these, or basically any worthy, drivers.
The amount of nonsense people post here is hilarious, but of course anyone can build a loudspeaker...