Do I go from a Primaluna HP Integrated to Schiit Freya+ and a pair of Aegir Amps?

So, In the quest for bigger, better, faster, louder...etc.
I am considering going Hybrid with a Schiit "Freya+" tube pre amp and pair of Class A Schiit "Aegir" amps...well as they say, better than Class A!
Anyhow, interested in the dynamics of solid state and the sonics of tubes up front, opinions please...I am thinking that hybrid without Class D amps, and using something more pure might work well........

Thank you boys and girls....

128x128eag618
Decware is exceptional and easily one of my favorites! With my 98db omega speakers, linear tube audio is my absolute favorite. Not quite the bloom as with the decware, but it is simply breathtaking. So, from primaluna, decware and LTA would be a very solid choice.
OP, where do you live?  If you're in Chicagoland you can come here my Primaluna HP or possibly borrow it. 

Plus one on tube rolling.  I use KT 150s with the amp under certain circumstances (typically lower efficiency more modern speakers).  I use 7581A or EL34s when driving horns. 

Primaluna is great but not the end all be all.  You've heard all the upsides. Here are the downsides. 

-Default setting is ultralinear--you have to have the remote to select triode
-Aesthetics could be easier on the eye.  Not ugly, but not pretty either
-Not the last word in clarity.  My Elekit 300B amp sounds clearer with more realism. 
-No pre-out

jbhiller, I am in New Bedford, small city on the ocean south of Boston!  I have an opportunity to buy an HP Dialogue Integrated for $2600, I think  that's a steal. Do you agree? Comes with the original tube compliment all PL EL34'sNS 12 AU7'S
OP, that’s a strong deal. You can’t go wrong at that price if it’s in good condition. 
I have an opportunity to buy an HP Dialogue Integrated for $2600, I think that’s a steal.

So why go against what you just said here??
Stick with the Schiit, less trouble and less coloured sounding.
I agree with Wolf_Garcia! I think the Schiit combo is going to work out for me more than the PL. I have heard that the Auto Bias system is the death of the tube sound and is fluctuating as much as 15mA, has anyone else heard if that is correct?

Cheers George