Ended my Qobuz subscription

My music tastes largely revolve around jazz recordings and I find a deep lacuna in Qobuz's jazz offerings, as well as with some other music genres.  I just cancelled my Qobuz subscription and am back with Tidal Hifi which has a much deeper jazz catalogue than that from Qoubuz. 
whitestix
Me five. Apparently, there was a lacuna in our vocabularies. I thought it was from 'The Lion King'.
"Lacuna ma tata...."
This is why I cancelled all my streaming services and just stick to a library of flac files I buy from online sites (HD Tracks etc) and I run them through a streamer with roon. There is nothing more satisfying then knowing what I have and not fearing that they may one day disappear because my streaming service doesn't have 'rights' to them anymore.
I'm sticking with streaming (Tidal for now). The the opportunity for listening and finding new music far out weighs the occasional missing selection (or two) that get pulled albeit infrequently - for me any way. Plus if I find myself listening and enjoying an album over and over I sometimes buy the CD just to support the artist.