Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Oh my merciful heavens. Yes, I play a lot of digital, both cd and via a streamer. Frankly, the line stage is superb. It is so good that it is giving me an opportunity to reflect on how much more I want to invest in additional physical media (though i am in the process of updating my second turntable as I type this). It's just that I have thousands and thousands of records and am not sure I "need" more. But I am planning on getting a more capable streamer & DAC later this year. I concur that the remote is fairly simple, but it controls the volume very well, and that's what is most important to me. If I'm switching between sources I probably would have to get up anyway. And a nice, stylish, good looking remote would probably add several hundred dollars to the cost. And it would do nothing for the sound, which is what Mick has prioritized above all else.
Greetings....Mick just shipped out my new Chardonnay yesterday and I am counting down the days till it gets here..,,So glad i found out about supratek thru this Thread...soo thanks to all....it will be replacing my old but still very good BAT VK-3i preamp...i was looking to go up the BAT ladder till i ran across this thread....I will be running the Supratek with a pair of Rogue audio 180 mono blocks...speakers are the Sweet Martin Logan Montis with dual Vandersteen subs...Digital is the New Audio Mirror Tubadour 3 Dac(which is a STEAL at the price and made me sell my Schitt audio Yggy 2 Dac and not look back)..transport is the Cambridge CXC(weakest Link and hope to upgrade soon) all with top of the Line Acoustic Zen Cable....Supratek Stocked to Join the club...so Love..peace and chicken grease for all the great Help along the Way!!!!!!!
Post removed