Has anyone tried the Audience Forte F3 power cord?

I'm  also looking at AudioQuest NRG-2 and Shunyata Venom.

Your thoughts? 

JD
128x128curiousjim
Thanks jafant,

I enjoy reading all the posts about everything stereo.  Back in the early eighties I replaced the utility RCA interconnects between my preamp and amp with some eighty dollar Monster cables.  It made a HUGE difference and I’ve been hooked ever since on cabling as well as all things stereo.  Now most all of my reading is sound related.  My wife yells at me several nights a week to come to bed.

JD
curiousjim
I believe that we all had Monster Cable back in the 80's.  How times have changed (for the better)?  Happy Listening!
IME, the best buy in PC's is a  used Audience Powerchord. Organic, deep extension, and a spacious soundstage. It leans to the warm side but a great sense of realism.
It's an affordable step up in aftermarket PC's.

@curiousjim sorry for never getting back to you - life got busy and hifi had to take a back seat for a while. Glad to hear you’re enjoying the Forte so much, including on the DirectStream DAC which I also have. I still have my review samples and really need to get around to breaking them in... I have a fabulous (and expensive) Furutech cable on my DirectStream right now so that’s been discouraging me from doing a lot of swapping. :) But I’ve never met an Audience wire that didn’t sound good so not surprising this one provides great value. I imagine some of the lightness I heard initially will burn off - maybe I’ll hook it up to the surround receiver for a while to get it going. 
Cheers,
TAWW
Any Audience cord is a big improvement over stock power cords. Anyone who says otherwise,either has inferior equipment,or doesn't know what to listen for.