Favorite 845 tube monoblocks

What is your favorite 845 tube monoblocks, which loudspeakers are you driving with them and which preamp if any are you using?
seadogs1
Audion Black Shadow, in my case driving Zu Definition 2. Against Mastersound, Viva, DeHavilland, Cary, Nagra P-P and others, the Audion consistently reveals more of what's in your recordings, more convincingly than other 845s -- though it's hard to go wrong with nearly any 845 SET amp.

Phil
Nagra VPA mono blocks driving Sonus Faber stradivari speakers and Art Audio Clarissa driving Ref 3A Grand Veena, were two systems that I enjoyed listening to.
Conrad Johnson Gat Preamp - Nagra VPA 845 Monoblocks driving Avant Garde Duo Mezzo Horn speakers. Kubala Elation cables
Art Audio Quartets which are a Push Pull 845 paired with an Art Audio Conductor Preamp.  I have also paired them with a PS Audio BHK Pre and in both cases, I have been extremely pleased with the result.  

I am driving my own speaker company's speaker with them which is the Verdant Audio Blackthorn A very easy load with a minimum impedance of 7.3 ohms but are inefficient with an 84dB SPL.  Neutral and detailed to an absurd level. 

The 45w from the Quartets is plenty to drive them and to say I am pleased with the sound doesn't really capture my feelings.  I did not design the Blackthorn's using the Quartets but you would think I had too they are so perfect together.