Bryston 4B3 or Ps Audio M700 monoblock?

I'd like to replace my 20 year old Bryston 4B SST with a new amplifier, solid state or hybrid. I have been considering the 4B3 and the PS Audio BHK 250. Both got great reviews but I am a bit concerned about the midrange withe the 4B3 and I do not like the amount of heat that the BHK 250 is  reported to produce. I am thinking now of the PS Audio M700. These are efficient class D and do not produce much heat. The M700 has also been reviewed favorably. It's a stereophyle class A.
I appreciate any thoughts on this, an din particular if you have experience with these amps.
benjosef1
benjosef1:
"reflecting on your comments, I am curious as to why you think I should not consider PS Audio (gammonit-2000)"

Hello benjosef1,

If you're directing your comment to me, I don't think I ever stated you should not consider the PS Audio Gammonit-2000.  I actually wasn't even aware of this amp, which I assume is a new product.  I went to www.psaudio.com and didn't find any mention of this amp.  I also googled it and only saw references to this thread.  I really can't comment on products I'm not even aware of. 
      If you could post a link to any info on this amp, I'd be glad to learn more about it and offer my opinion.  I'm fairly knowledgeable about class D amps in general but this one is new to me.

Thanks, 
  Tim
Elizabeth:

"Some responses... one would think they are the President of the company they have such a strong desire to 'sell' a product to others.   I would just add a lot of the selling going on is fan boy praise. Folks just love something and will say and do anything to get others to join the club. So IMO a little standing back and taking a deep breath. Realize some folks are very persuasive, and you may not get the same love' for whatever they are 'selling'/praising to the skies. Just sayin'"

Hello Elizabeth,
    Are you referring to me with your comments?  

Some responses... one would think they are the President of the company they have such a strong desire to 'sell' a product to others.I would just add a lot of the selling going on is fan boy praise. Folks just love something and will say and do anything to get others to join the club. So IMO a little standing back and taking a deep breath. Realize some folks are very persuasive, and you may not get the same love' for whatever they are 'selling'/praising to the skies.Just sayin'

Amen Elizabeth.  The level of fanboy-ism on here has really gotten out of hand.
Post removed 
Tim, sorry for the confusion. I found your comments very helpful.

gammonit-2000 is a member here on the forum who was very skeptical about PS Audio and I was just wondering why.

I agree with Elizabeth and others who said you have to take recommendations with a grain of salt- a lot of this boils down to personal taste- and one has to judge for himself/herself.

Personally, I do find other hobbyists’ experience and perspectives helpful