Reasonable high end interconnects: without breaking the bank

I am in the process of updating my audio equipment and have realized my interconnects are probably not up to snuff; I use the ones provided by the manufacturers.  My current set up includes a Leben cs600 amplifier, California audio lab Icon Mark II CD player, Linn Akurate Streamer, Feikert Volare Table and Spendor SP1 speakers ( in final stages of upgrade to either Audio Note E, Devore O93 or Joseph Profile).  I have been investigating interconnects and have a bit of sticker shock.  So any suggestions on interconnects that won't  bankrupt me?  Is silver truly preferable to copper with respect to resolution and detail?
Thanks
MP

mpomerantz
No disrespect intended, everyone has good intentions, but are people recommending cables because they have heard them with the equipment he lists or because the cables worked for them on unrelated equipment?

The OP can buy what they want, I get that, but some of the recommendations made here I have heard with Leben and Devore and some of these recommendations like the DH Labs I tried and they were shrill. Again, this is on Leben and Devore...they probably work wonderfully on other equipment. I also freely admit a bias toward smooth and warm. Horses for courses.
Easy, what teajay said in his post...Coppertone by Black Cat cables...a no brainer recommendation.
Has anyone on this thread conducted any Double Blind Testing of the cables in their system? You might be surprised at what you find sounds good, when you can’t see the beautifully designed "looks" of some of these interconnects.
Uh, I never met anyone who was so impressed with a cable’s appearance he psyched himself out. Most audiophile cables look great, it’s part of their appeal, even inexpensive audiophile cables look great. Look, if someone reports bad results for a Double Blind Test my instinct is to throw those results out. Is that wrong?😳
Correct! If you blind test and fail to hear the difference in a between a $15 cable and a $300 cable you must throw the evidence out. What will be attacked next? Perhaps walnut speaker wire elevators? Special on eBay now. 8 elevators for