Will budget Schiit Modi3 help?

As retiree with limited experience w/ digital and a very small budget I need your help.
Will the new Schiit Modi3 improve the sound from my 3 year old Yamaha BD-S677 BluRay player, as well as the digital output from my Sony HDTV (currently using FiiO Dac3 mini-dac for tv because no analogue output)?
Thank you,
Mike
128x128mjcmt
I recently bought a Modi 3 and have been trying it out with a Harmon Kardon CDR-20 to be used as a transport.  Despite approaching 20 years old, the HK CDR-20 apparently had a fairly decent DAC for its day and has always sounded pretty great, but I still hear a difference with the Modi 3.  

I have to imagine the Modi 3 would make quite the improvement on both your blu-ray player and TV as it's quite impressive for its price point.  (And, those Schiit guys are very generous with their trial-period/return policy if it doesn't!)
I'm using the Modi Multi as the DAC for my Oppo 103. Very happy. It sounds a little warmer than the Oppo's DAC. 
Thanks for your feedback Ischarpf and tomcar,

Is the Modi3 difference to the analogue outs of your 20 yr old HK only slightly better. If so, it may not be worth the upgrade to a modern bluray player.

I can't spend the extra money for the multi-bit version, though that would be my first choice, but I am curious if it's better than the Oppo's on board dac, other than warmth.