Why No McIntosh Recommendations?

As I read, and continually read through posts, nobody really talks to McIntosh Products, or recommends McIntosh Products.  Why?  I can understand why they are not getting their just due.  I think their sound stage is incredible and the tube products offer incredible warmth.  I own the 2600 PreAmp, 2152 Amp, and MT5 Turntable.  I love what they do for my Sonos Faber Serafino’s.  I’m a big fan.  Why don’t y’all talk to them more.  Now I know we all have our bias.  And I know that they may be out of many price ranges, but they are wonderful products, in my ears.  

BTW - Currently Listening to Hugh Maskela’s Hope on a Quality Pressings Release!  Sounds superb!  Excellent recording whether you are listening to a CD or a high quality a 180 Release from the original master tapes.
pgaulke60
@lalitk 

That's terrific news. And I'm a fan of Audio Research but its unfortunate it took this long to roll in with a modern digital implementation.

McIntosh seems to shoot themselves in the foot digitally by their repeated USB failures. Firmware update after firmware update, clicks and pops, moments of silence at the beginning of tracks, etc. As mentioned earlier in this thread, at the Overture demo they used a Bryston transport rather than feeding from a USB. I wonder if this was to avoid a USB mishap? The McIntosh fanbase forgives.
Yes I agree, ARC took their sweet time to get USB right. I had to wait 2 years for this upgrade. I don’t think McIntosh is doing very well with their reference D1100.

I believe both McIntosh and ARC are very much analog at core. Their digital components are always been step or two behind the competition. 
I run a Mac C2500 Tube pre-amp with 2 MC 2300's and the are pushing Sonus Faber Cremona's and Cremona M's. I play my albums on a Michell SE turntable. The sound is true and alive and you pick up every minute sound of the instruments. I have heard many other systems and they are analytical and lifeless compared to my Mac set up. Everyone has there own expectations of their system. I remember most of the albums that I listen to when they 1st came out in the early 70's and saw many of the albums performed live. The reproduction of the music is close to flawless to the old live shows. As every one says Mac's aren't for everyone, but I don't have to buy something new every year to try to improve my sound.
Much of the "intelligence" surrounding this brand is decades old and some of it is generations old. The brand hasn’t stood still, however, and this is coming from someone who’s ambivalent about autoformers.

But old stereotypes die hard. I’ve never heard a Mac amp that didn’t sound good and I’ve heard several which were absolutely spectacular.

@noble100 said it! I find the stuff pretty ghastly to look at -the green LEDs lighting up the small signal tubes being the nail in the coffin.