Tekton or Klipsch

I've got the upgrade bug and I'm looking for something a bit bigger than my KEF ls50s. Two speakers that really have my attention right now are Tekton Doulbe Impacts and Klipsch Forte III. Is anyone in an position to comment on how these speakers compare? I have never had the opportunity to hear any tektons but I have heard Klipsch heresey IIIs and really enjoyed that experience. 

I loved the live sound of the heresy and I understand that only gets bigger and better with the forte. The overwhelmingly positive reviews for the Tektons definitely caught my attention, especially the way they are said to be able to play any type of music well which is probably my biggest complaint against my KEFs.  I am ultimately looking for a bigger fuller sound that can both keep it classy and rock out. The kefs are classy but they most certainly do not rock.  
128x128megido
I haven't heard the Forte's, but I had Klipschorns for 17 years, and enjoyed them very much. I traded them in for the Double Impacts seven months ago and haven't looked back. The Tekton's are more detailed, transparent, and have a much deeper and wider sound stage (I highly recommend a tube amp to reach their full potential). I experience zero listening fatigue with the Tektons, but that wasn't the case in long sessions with the Khorns. Give the free home trial a whirl. I suspect you won't regret it.
I have had Belles, Heresy II, Heresy III, Cornwall II, Cornwall III, Forte I, Forte II and Forte III.  The only one I did not like was the Belles. They had a cabinet resonance or a hump around 200hz (estimated) that I just could not live with.  The Heresy II bass response was not only limited in extension,(as all Heresy, Belle and La Scala are) but basically shelved down about 3dB the whole range of the woofer. Heresy III corrected that.    I actually prefer the Forte I or Forte II over the Forte III.  The Forte III is not as smooth in the midrange as the Forte II to my ears. 

You can get by without a subwoofer with Forte or Cornwall (and of course K-horn) but you will be missing at least another full octave with Belle, La Scala or Heresy. 
kink56,
Where did the Cornwall rank among all of these, and which version of it did you like best?
The Cornwall III has the same mid and tweeter as the Heresy III.  The Cornwall has a HUGE sound.  The bass is stunning.  I would say, in general, if one likes the Heresy III but wants more bass, Cornwall III is the way to go.  I owned the Cornwall II so long ago I can't make an accurate comparison. But I DO know I was quite pleased with them at the time. 
Not more bass, but rather deeper bass.  I have heard La Scalas as well. The bass is good for what they have, but they do not go very deep.