Using Martin Logan speakers with tube amps??Any experiences??

Hi Dear  Fellows

Any of you have experienced using Martin Logan speakers with based tube amps?I have a pair of cary cad 805ae monoblock amps, wich are pure class A, 50 watts per channel.What do you think?.....Are they powerfull enough to drive,  for instance ,Martin Logan Aerius, Stylos etc.Many thanks for your advices.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

Raf
rafael0054
For over 10 years I drove a pair of ML Summit’s with a pair of Cary 211AE amps. They have about twice the power as the 805s and they were a very musical match for the Summits.
Hi Guys!
Many thanks for sharing your opinions. I was thinking in the new MLogans Electromotion ESL, they are 91db instead of  89db of Aerius and 6ohms instead of 4ohms.They say that they are much easier to drive than the aerius and that can be used with normal amplifiers.Besides the higher price..... Do you think these ones could be a possible match for my cary cad's 805?
Another question... In. General, how many years lasts an electrostatic panel before it losses their optimal performance??this point is crucial to me.  Because ther is no technical service in my area. 
Thanks for your replies! 
Cheers! 

Raf

You might want to try the Bob Carver Raven 350 mono block amps. With 350 wpc and the ability to drive low impedance speakers they should work great!

ozzy
This, as with any Youtube video of somebody's rig, might not help much but I think it's sort of interesting since I own one of these amps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlR9B22kOiM