What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm
I kind of do like Elizabeth’s idea of using toilet paper spools to elevate cables. It does work very well.
I’m a bit surprised that someone hasn’t taken the idea, added a bit of cryo treatment, some fake graphene to the inside of the spools and a secret, special coating to the outside and presented as the next new hi dollar audio tweak,
It wouldn’t work any better or worse than plane old toilet paper spools, but with a healthy dose of hype and a bit of slick marketing - could, no doubt, sell them for thousands.......Jim
Post removed 
I have no idea what is in the Gate Frank.  PerfectPath Technologies do seem to have an "overabundance of enthusiasm" for that product.  They say one thing that I suspect is true;
“Words cannot describe”
mitch2 ...

I've tried to put it into words. I'm at a loss except for the word "reality," No joke.

Frank
While I do have to offer my compliments to the original poster for a fun idea, it was inevitable that the thread would descend into argument. Why? Well, speaking as someone who has been involved in the hobby for over 40 years, I've watched the lunatic fringe rise from Auntie Enid and Peter Beltto, to well what it has become.

Why would the eye bulging types invade the thread to defend that tweaks and gizmos and Audio Jewelry are the bee's knees? What do they need to defend? Can't skeptics ridicule the craziness that inhabits audio in peace?
Well of course not. If you have something invested in that sort of thing, ridicule is not what you savor. Common sense is the last thing that you want to see.
Consider though, as audio as we know it shrinks as a hobby and home theater and smart speakers dominate, think about the case we make to the public at large and the younger generation for the survival of the hobby.
We have a good sized and mobile group, intolerant of dissent, that posits the most outrageous and laughable positions imaginable. It's bad enough that current hobbyists find the positions untenable, think about how that group looks to people considering the hobby.
Inviting to newbies? I think not.

Wonder why the hobby is shrinking? Who wants to be part of a group that people make jokes about? Who wants to be part of a group that people laugh at?
My compliments again to the original poster for a fun idea. I'm off to finish my cold fusion reactor.