Experienced audiophiles best speaker

We can get a better picture of which speaker is truly better if those contributing their favorites have heard a good number of the top speakers.
Include in your response the speakers that didn't take the gold.
pedrillo

Best ever anything threads always evokes posts.

they should be disallowed shouldn't they? Just bar them from ever littering the servers.

Unless? Unless the input to them is denoted as IMO...

But gee.... aren't all the threads here barring possibly some technical postings, embedded with that underlying theme?

Best ever speaker?

it's obvious to me... it's the one we bought... or the next one we will buy.
OHM

Everything else pales.

Just my opinion......

I'm factoring in utility as well as sound quality meaning they not only compete with the best but also can be run optimally by many in less than grand environments and are also within the reach of many in terms of cost. So more really top notch systems are within reach for more with these than anything else I have heard.

If price is no object, and you have the room to set them up optimally, I would expect one of these to be THE best on a grand scale:

[url=http://www.higherfi.com/spkrlist/speakerlist.htm]World's Best Speakers[/url]

After all this site comes up in a Google search for "worlds best speakers", so hard to argue that!
jbl everest, no others compare. Very hard to get a demo, done in the right room.