Name Your Top 5 Most Musical Dynamic Sounding Tonearms of All time?

Could you list your top 5 all time favourite sounding Tonearms and on which table. 
vinny55
Trans-Fi Audio´s Terminator T3Pro - analog audio´s most ridiculous bargain, back in the business and better than ever : )
Fits all kind of cartridges, from very low compliant 10 cu (like Entré-1) to highest compliant MM´s.

As Terry says: Another great benefit is its tweak-ability. One can tweak the mass of the arm wand, the damping, and by supporting the other end of the beam, even the stability.
Time to experience something new and totally different. Time to experience today´s technology and future of analog record play.
Enjoy the ride
I've heard the Eminent Technology ET1 and 2 (but not the 2.5) on many occasions, as well as the old Rabco (ancient history), the Goldmunds, Mapleknoll, Souther, and Versa Dynamics (oh how I lusted for that table/arm!). They were all, for their time, rather expensive. If one wants to try out a linear-tracker, the TransFi Terminator is cheap enough to take a risk on.
And of the LT tonearms you named, I’d bet the TFT is not only the least cost but also the best sounding. Rabco, Goldmund, and Mapleknoll are essentially the same, IIRC.
All Time Top 5?

Is there anyone here who has even heard 5 different arms?
On the same table, I mean. Oh, and with the same cartridge.
And phono stage.

Anyone?

Beuller?
I am pleasantly surprised at the versitility of the Spiral Groove SG2 turntable with the Spiral Groove Centroid arm. I've used a Lyra Delos and
Stanton 881S with D81 Stereohedron stylus and Long Hair Brush installed. 
I was pleasantly surprised that the high compliance Stanton 30 x 10-6cm/dyne at 10Hz, performed exemplary in the Centroid arm. I measured (with a test record) 9Hz -13Hz lateral resonance and 10Hz -14Hz vertical resonance.  That is pretty close to what I get with the medium compliance Delos (10-13Hz lateral resonance, 10-12Hz vertical resonance).
The versitility of the arm "Balanced Force Design™ "...modal analysis places centroid at bearing point Counter-weight design minimizes moment of inertia by staying close to bearing
10" pivot-to-stylus distance".
The representation of the music with either cartridge is stellar.