Pure Class A amps above 100 Watts?

What are the best options in Pure Class A amps above at least 100 watts in 8 ohms? The ones I know of are:

1) Pass Labs XA100.5
2) Pass Labs XA100.8 (and above)
3) Accuphase A-200
4) Soulution 530

Any others? Im trying to keep it under $10K, which the first two options can be had for used.

jozurr
Hands down that would be the Krell Duo 300 iBias.  Delivers 300 watts Class A power but without the heat typically associated such beasts. And only draws like 2 or 3 watts in standby! It’s a wonderfully sounding amp that at last Look was $9,500. But there are dealers out there who will work magic in trades to net it down. It would be my top choice for the money. I have two of them. 
This was a sales marketing error!! The 125wpc is draw when at idle.

So true as I explained above, MF have a habit of doing this, so do many others it needs to be shut down,claims of large amount of Class-A bias on A/B amps with heatsinks too small for what they claim.

Also there's a practice of wattage doubling for each halving of load impedance (EG: 8ohms100w, 4ohms 200w ect ect) many do this by first understating the 8ohm wattage so the 4ohm looks like it's doubling. 

Cheers George
The Mark Levinson ML-2 was a 25 watts class A mono amplifier that weighted 65 lbs. What would be the weight of a non fan cooled 100 w. pure class A stereo amplifier?
@cat345 I have a Proceed HPA2 Dual Monaural (a cheap Mark Levinson). It weighs about 100 pounds and delivers 250 watts. Most of the back half of the unit is heat sink.

Don't know whether that helps or not....since I don't know what class amp it is......

Would love to know.