Worth of current system

I just did a tally of the cost of my current components.
I wonder if anybody has done the same and wants to reveal.
My total came to around $18,000
128x128rvpiano
Sorry for the typo - the Krell KAV 400i is 18 years old and going strong.

Tom 8999
I’m just over $10,000 other than speakers all used gear. Full blown retail around $20,000
My last set up was over 30 years old. 
Sold it all off the took the plunge. 
Best money I ever spent. 😎
Retail price of my system is over 100K. I paid about 45K and I have still room for improvement. Only inexpensive analog front end for now so when it is time to get serious about this you can add another 10 to 15K. As an enthusiast, you only know what you are missing until you hear it in another component or system. So the quest never ends.
oldschool1948156 posts06-04-2019 8:39pm

I'm retired on a fixed income, so that's it for me - except for a new DAC or integrated amp I'm saving for.
@olschool, you made me laugh.  This made me think of Steve Martin in The Jerk.  

Steve Martin:  
Well I'm gonna go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.[picks up an ashtray]

And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control.

The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need.

And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.[walking outside]

And I don't need one other thing, except my dog.[dog growls]  I don't need my dog.

To answer the OP, I tallied up somewhere between $16 and $18k at retail, and I probably spent around $12k to $14k over time, with savings from used or particularly good deals at various times.