Great Monitors – Joseph Audio Pulsar ?

I read a review today of the Joseph Audio Pulsar. Has anyone heard these in a listening room setting and do you have an opinion? Before you laugh, what I am looking for is a monitor that will give me the wonderful mids, highs, and all the accolades that go with an Avalon or Magico or Wilson or Revel or etc. but with a bass cut off that can be supplemented with a Subwoofer. I am looking to move from 2 channels to 5 channels and have never been able to integrate a subwoofer well in my system. Does a great (under $10k - sorry no Dynaudio C1) monitor exist that does everything but just has a low end cut out. It seems that everyone is trying to build no-compromise monitors and in fact everything gets compromised given the price. Help.
128x128cdj123
You must be out of your mind if you think the Sierra's are anywhere near as good as the Pulsar's the drivers are top notch,and Jeff Josephs steep sloped crossover is the best untilazation I've heard out of the SEAS metal drivers.At last years RMAF the Pulsar along with the upper end Green Mountain monitors, Eosteric monitors,and the 1s playing in the Monarchy room for $2300 were the best monitors at the show.The best monitors I've still heard to date are the Dynaudio C1 on multiple occations to,i dont think the Pulsar is at that level though,But nothing I've never heard is including the new Focal Utopia monitors, Wilson Duette and the Maggico.
Had a chance to hear these at Stereo Exchange in NYC against the B&Ws. I felt the Pulsars were the hands down winner. I was immersed in the sound. They were an experience that were pretty impressive. The 805s just could not hang with Pulsars and I thought they were worth the money. A speaker you would not worry about resell value because you would not want to ever sell them.
Even though I haven't heard the Pulsars, I have doubts the Sierra-1's would compare to them. I've had the Sierra's for a few month and found the bass boomy and midrange very recessed. I'd like to compare the Pulsars to my Tyler Acoustic D3M's, which is a phenomenal speaker and great value.

$7K is a lot of scratch for a monitor but they do look gorgeous.
Post removed 
I got a quote from a dealer, and they are selling it significantly under listing price. One has to wonder how much this stuff is marked up from manufacturing, distribution, to retail.