regarding the Tiger Paw tranquility

I would like to hear any NEGATIVES from any users of this upgrade.

Thanks

128x128cakyol
If your referring to the brass footers, I use them in different ways and situations with varied results, sometimes they are a + but many times they muddy things up.
Thanks for responding but I was referring to the magnetic levitator for the bearing.
This mod gets quite a lot of good press. Nonetheless, I,too,am interested on the thoughts to the OP’s question. Assuming that there are negatives...Although, like I stated in the other thread, there has been rumor of slippage between the upper magnet and the lower magnet assembly, leading to speed inconsistencies. I have no personal knowledge of this, as I don’t own Tranquillity. 

I am trying to understand the comments which seem to discuss the concept of 'slippage' due to magnetic coupling. Either I am missing this or they are. There is no magnetic coupling between the subplatter and the top main platter. The platters STILL are on top of each other. All that the magnets do is to introduce an upwards LIFT to the ENTIRE assembly. The main platter still FIRMLY sits on top of the subplatter. So, how is it possible to affect the speed in this scenario ? If the subplatter turns, the motion is 100% transferred to the main platter. There can NOT possibly be a slippage between them.

Please explain....