If you still spin CDs, this may be the cost no object best option.

On 25th, May, I went to Yongsan Electronic Land, Seoul, Korea.

With this combination, it sounds effortless, very detailed with clear focus, deep and wide soundstage.

It is one of the best high end sound that I had ever heard.

The front end was Metronome Kalista Reference 30 year anniversary model.

Ypsilon Aellus monoblocks and PST100 pre amplfiers was used to drive 150K$ Avalon Saga speakers.

http://www.avalonacoustics.com/models_saga.html

The specification of Saga is

Driver Complement:
1" Concave Carbon/Glass Neodymium Tweeter
7" Concave radial magnetic Ceramic Midrange
(2) 13" Nomex Kevlar Generation II Composite Woofers
All drivers utilize proprietary neodymium magnetic technologies.

Sensitivity:
92 dB

Impedance:
4 ohms nominal (3.8 ohms minimum)

Frequency Response:
20Hz to 45kHz

Recommended Amplifier Power:
25 to 500 watts

Wiring Methods:
Dual binding post

Dimensions:
68" high (178 cm)
14.5" wide (37 cm)
17" deep (43 cm)

Weight:
260 pounds each (118 kg each)

Kalista Dreamplay transport and Dac with two separate power supplies look grand.

https://www.hifiplus.com/articles/kalista-dreamplay-cd-transport-and-dac/

This 30 year Anniversary Reference  Kalista Dreamplay transport and Dac is not cheap with price tag of 100K$.

But it seems to match the sound of MSB Select II with transport.

I am getting strong temptation to snatch this beauty.

I have to check my bank balance after going back to my home in US.

This is my first encounter with Ypsilon amplifiers and I am also deeply impressed with the quality of its sound and relatively affordable price.

PST100 pre amplifier has both active and passive mode.

Passive give more transparent sound while sacrificing little bit of dynamics.

Yongsan Electronic Land used to house more than 200 high end audio shops about 15 years ago, while it had dwindled to around 100 shops now.

But it is still one of the best place to audition high end audio and vintage audio.

As I go through the top digital systems in Korea, it is getting more difficult to choose one to replace my 10 years old EMMLab Dac2( new price was 9k$).
128x128shkong78
I had set up Dave and M scaler one hour ago.

Initial impression is very good with 768 KHZ upsampling using double BNC cables, it sound very transparent with clean details.

I am using supplied power supply with M Scaler.

Tomorrow, I will try Li battery with M Scaler and do also some comparison with several options of digital cables.

I started with pair of Blackcat Silverstar II BNC cables.

Jay’s Audio CDT2 Mk2 is being used now which give bang for the money.

I think Jay’s CDT2 approach 80% of the performance of CEC TL0X at less than 1/5 price.

CEC TLOx is the best transport that I had used for 5 years at my home.

Of course Kalista could be better than Jay’s by 30% or more.

But I can not tell since I had not tried Kalista at my home.
Started with Micromega in the past, moved to Aqua La Diva..now I am only using Forsell Reference CDT with full satisfaction.
@shkong78 have you looked at Stromtank?
They seem to have a very good solution for power cleaning. It is expensive but your systems sounds like it is top notch and the S2500 may suit it.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/equipment/0218/Stromtank_S2500_Battery_Power_Review.htm

@shkong78 - I recently purchased an old Metronome CD1A transport with separate power supply.  I is a very nice transport and I recently compared it tot he Jay's Audio Transport.  The five people hearing the transports all noted that the Metronome was more musical, relaxed, better separation, dimension and depth to the soundstage.  The Jay's offered a wider soundstage.  I got the Metronome for a song!  Back in the say it was a higher priced transport.  What present better, I cannot qualify that but I was happy with what I heard.  As good as the Metronome sounded, my Audiomecca Mephisto II is better sounding still.  That sounds less mechanical.  Go Figure.  I used to own a CC Tl-1X which I liked very much but the new CEC's are even better than my old spinner.  Unfortunately the spinners I own are getting old and parts are getting hard to come by.  Personally, The Jay's transport did not wow me in anyway.  I would probably opt for a TL-5 CEC transport if I was going to look for a newer spinner.  The terminator DAC did sound pretty good for the price point but again I have heard older DACs that are going for reasonable prices sound equal or better for less that $4500.  I build my own components so I don't have a need for anything but the spinner and speakers now.

Happy Listening.

Guys 
Mojo Audio’s Mystique V2+ R2R Ladder Dac with Jays Transport and Black Cat Silverstar digital cable 
Extremely analog sounding with great dynamics.
Curious to try Denafrips Terminator Dac 
with Jays Transport and Black Cat Digit 75