TAD Reference loudspeakers-How good are they?

Just wondering if the TAD Ref 1 and/or TAD Compact Ref 1 are as good as some of the show reviews suggest, although a recent review did mention a slightly "dark" presentation, albeit state of the art sound.

Does anyone know if the implementation of concentric tweeter/mid is superior to that of KEF/Thiel, or perhaps the Berylium constructed drivers and/or crossover sophistication.

I'm thinking about the TAD Compact Ref One as my "final" loudspeaker, as I have a small listening room at 14 x 16; Quite expensive at MSRP of $37K. I would appreciate any and all opinions and experience with the TAD Reference loudspeakers.

Thanks so much!
opinions
audiobrian
Enjoy your life you bitter and Vindictive JERK!! Ps get a life and a stereo so you can be bitter with manufacterers again!!!!!!
I'm only bitter to "liars and cheats".

Quite happy otherwise.

Nice that the "always angry one" keyboarded your last thought.You surely are not that good with punctuation.A "dead give-away".

NOW,I'll go have my life....Kids,business,"actually playing an instrument",etc etc....Life is good....and...

Yes,I am spending too much time on this subject...Done!
Sorry folks,

I realize this is personal,and really has no place on this forum.Things got out of control,and I guess the need to have the last word was overused.Especially by "me".

The soap opera is over.....I promise!
Btw,I should have mentioned in my last(final post)....

Sorry Peg!You are actually an innocent bystander....and....

I "am" getting to bitter and vindictive.Time for a reality check.

My apologies to you for alluding things out of your control.

Time for everyone to move on.....
I finally got to hear the TAD Ref One loudspeakers. They are excellent and truly something special. I heard absolutely nothing that was bright, metallic, or forward. Quite the opposite, in fact.

They were big, coherent, involving, and fun. They have wonderful bass. I would rank them ahead of Magico, Wilson, and Rockport.