Audio Note Kit 1

Bought a used audio note kit 1 300b amplifier recently. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Any opinions on the audio note amplifier? Obviously build quality is of importance, being a kit amplifier. Has anyone had a chance to listen to there 300b built? System will be a sonore ultrarendu>chord2qute>audio note>15in audio nirvana alinco(open baffle). My current amplifier connected to this system is a EL34 Set Audio Nirvana. What kind of differences in sound character should I expect with 300b Set vs El34 Set. 
akwilson501
@cal3713 and whoever else that might be interested. I have had a chance to listen to the audio note kit 1. I am very satisfied to say the least. The audio note paints a much smoother picture, with a much more laid back presentation. I have never heard an amplifier be so quiet. This is running off a driver that is very efficent at ~102db, and there is not even a hum. My El34 amp may handle rock music better, it gives it a really nice crunchy effect, but that is still up for debate for me, and would change by listener. If your interested here is the exact amplifier I bought. Did I get it for a reasonable price? 

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9e45i-audio-note-kit-1-300b-2010-tube?show_listing=true
Glad you are liking it!  I really like the ANK CAC 4.1LE that I built a few years back.  I think some of ANK's offerings represent nice value.

Hard to say about the price, since you have not shared that info....
@jbrrp1 I posted the link of the kit 1 I bought. It was bought here on audiogon. I paid $1650 for it. Had upgraded resistors, upgraded film caps, and upgraded silver internal wiring. Also came with all the tubes needed.