Is Audiogon search working since 5/15/19?

For at least the last 24 hours, I can't get the items I search for to sort according to date posted. I tried the site on my laptop and my phone. I get the same results - no order to the search results regardless of what sort option I pick. The order doesn't change.
I haven't seen anyone post about it anywhere.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

rnrmf1971
Still not working guys, but here's a clue:

I search for "Naim"  besides getting "Naim" I also get "NAd" and "NAgra" .. seems like you're only searching and sorting on the first 2 characters ..

It's disappointing that 2 weeks later, the search still isn't working.

I'm neither browsing the site the way I did previously nor listing the high value items I'd usually be putting on Audiogon, first.

AUDIOGON ADMINS:

I honestly think they should completely back out any of these new "search" changes. Based on behavior, it seems like they are attempting to add in some sort of "similar results" logic to boost additional ad potential. However, it is causing users to feel very confused and definitely not confident that they are finding what they are looking for.

----
For example, last several days I have been trying to search for "wireworld hdmi". I’m getting back some wireworld hdmi results, but I also get Audioquest cables, KEF speakers, B&W soundbar, John Denver, etc. etc. etc. It’s providing a feel that audiogon is a waste of money and that posting a "for sale" ad is not going to return any results.  Jeez, I just want to buy some "wireworld hdmi" cables.  That's all I want!
Agreed.

That can't purposely be the way the search works? Could it?

I have no confidence that buyers will be able to find what I list!

it's starting to fell like a feature not a bug, i.e. search is behaving exactly how AG wants it to.