Is Audiogon search working since 5/15/19?


For at least the last 24 hours, I can't get the items I search for to sort according to date posted. I tried the site on my laptop and my phone. I get the same results - no order to the search results regardless of what sort option I pick. The order doesn't change.
I haven't seen anyone post about it anywhere.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

rnrmf1971
We are aware of the problem and hope to have it fixed sometime today or tomorrow. 
Thanks for letting me know.
I noticed that it's all screwed up.
Agreed but as admin said should hopefully be fixed promptly.

Thanks Audiogon!
Hopefully they get it sorted out sometime, soon. I'd like to list some items in the upcoming week.
Still issues?
What platform are you using?

I saw it was fixed on both Android and windows pc using edge browser.

Another member said his iPad was giving issues still though
It's still not working on the latest OSX on a MacBook Air.

Not working on OS X Mojave and Chrome.  Sorting is wrong, and matching is partial not exact.
So looks like they have issues with Apple.
Hopefully admin will see this and fix it asap.
One issue I did notice last night was in these forums!

I was trying to search topics with Magnepan in it.
As I selected more filters which should have REDUCED number of results , instead the results INCREASED vastly!

Example 9600 results for title and body, when I selected title only in filters it shot up to 27000 results!.

C'mon Agon let's get the house in order please!
Once upon a time; it was easy to peruse the listings, for items of potential, personal interest. Since the, "improvements"; nothing has been as easy to narrow down. Used to search listings on a daily basis. Haven’t even tried, in a few months.
Hopefully by the end of this week, they'll get it sorted out. As a seller, I won't be listing until the search is fully operable.
The search still isn’t working. Some effort was obviously made but it is arguably worse, now, than previously.
Entering something into the search field results in a list that is loosely related or unrelated to what was searched for.

Still not working guys, but here's a clue:

I search for "Naim"  besides getting "Naim" I also get "NAd" and "NAgra" .. seems like you're only searching and sorting on the first 2 characters ..