Building the Audio Note Kit 1 SET amp...

Hi, Folks,
If anyone's interested, I've started a blog with lots of photos, documenting my ongoing build of the Audio Note Kit 1 300B SET amp. If you've ever thought of building any kit before and want to get a feel for what it's like, you're welcome to have a look!
rebbi
Well, I re-soldered all the joints between the valve base tabs and the pads on the Driver Board PCB but whatever's going on wasn't fixed because I'm still getting a distorted signal on bass-heavy material on the amp.
Just got an email from Pete (Digital Pete) Fulton in Florida that my finished driver board is shipping 2-day post tomorrow. So, I should be up and running over the weekend! I hope by comparing the two boards to at least figure out what the problem is/was with my Driver Board!
Okay:
I received my new Driver PCB from Digital Pete in Florida, ANK's designated builder for prebuilt ANK kits. It arrived on Friday. As you'd expect, the workmanship is first-rate.
I've managed to remove my driver board from the amp and hope to get Pete's board installed completely by Monday. I'll report back when I do.
Roxy,

I chuckled at the likely typo "God luck"--if it was my soldering skills involved vs those of Rebbi's, I'm quite certain the divine assistance would be most necessary 😄!

I too am anxious to learn if the new board solves the issues with the amp, and pass on my best wishes to Rebbi for success as well.

Randy