Ordered my new amp today... been a long road!

Ordered a Parasound A21+ this morning after a year of saving and selling and buying new speakers... This should be it!

FINALLY!

Haven't sat and listened with a gin n tonic in over two years... My Martin loans sh#t the bed every year for about 3 years so I bought a pair of 10T's... then my Mac amp wouldn't power them ... sold that now on to the A21+

Excited is not a strong enough word. Thanks for all the advice and wisdom!

Now to find a good 30 ga. power cable! lol
128x128captbeaver
Congratulations, you are going to love your new amp.  There is a reason the A21 has been around for (guessing) about 15 years and now out is the A21+ which is basically the same amp with refinements and more power. There is a beauty to have an amp with a good amount of refinement and knowing you have the power for whatever comes.

Acresverde:

I had nothing but problems with the ML’s. 

Bad Panel... NOT cheap
both bass drivers... at different times. ML didnt even charge me for the Bass drivers... been a weak link with them. I even sent my McIntosh amp in to get checked and was clean! Frustrating and costly.

I decided to get pistons again and be done with it... the 10T’s are solid inside and out.... the damn stands weigh more than the ML’s!

I want to listen to music and enjoy, not listen for defects.