hi anbody have a wood record mat ?

someone has one sale  cant find out to much about it. never saw one. are they any good?  thank you.
rocky1313
In response to Lew ...thank you for being supportive of my question about using a wood mat.
I actually found a 12" round wood disk that I experimented with and drilled a hole to make it usable as a mat.
The highs are better and clearer. The base is tight. 
Due to my curiosity, I wonder if anyone else experienced this.
Wood disk mat I placed on metal platter. Technics SL 1600.
I have an all wood platter (does that count) and do not use a mat of any kind.  I like my Teres as-is.  Warping is not a concern due to the Teres construction method.
Several times I had the opportunity to hear wonderful presentations
of wooden-platter turntables made by www.holz-akustik.de

Very natural and focussed sound. I guess they were presented
at the HighEnd in Munich this month as well.
Rocky 
did you engineer a central depression to allow for the label area? What species of wood? Geoff’s point about warpage is a good one.
Wooden mat is a nonsense, this is the worst material for a mat and nobody use a wooden mat. The wood constantly change it’s properties depends on the temperature/season. If it’s one piece of wood (not a composit layers) this is the worst scenario ever!

It might be cool mat only under a teapod it in the kitchen

Instead of worrying so much about the mat in case of improvement, it’s better to buy a decent cartridge first and improvement will be huge even on felt or stock rubber mat.

I think at least 10 different mats have been offered to the OP in another thread, but as usual he started with something else.