Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
@toddnkaya : That's why I'm enjoying small venue acts so much now.

I saw the Struts again last night. Drove down to Charleston, which is a super fun place anyway. Tickets were $25 and we were maybe 8 rows from the stage. Stayed in a nice hotel for less than $300. That less than what you pay for two tickets with big acts in big venues....and as you say, that's not the good seats.

It was another great show but sort of strange this time. The last two shows they played for close to two hours. Last night they played for about an hour and 15 minutes and left out their signature closing song. They still put on a good show and everything seemed to be okay. Crowd super into the show. But, at one point the lead singer, Luke Spiller, said "I'm a wreck tonight" and my wife thought his voice was off a little so maybe he was starting to lose his voice. I know that this was the third of 4 shows in a row they were playing.

I'd go see them again tomorrow if they came close by. Such a blast.
Looking forward to seeing JD McPherson at the Grey Eagle in Asheville, NC on Saturday. It looks like a biker joint from the outside. Concert hall is small....good in my opinion. Voted a top 25 venue by touring musicians (who?) but as a top ten must see venue in the southeast by Garden and Gun. We'll see. Just hope it is a good show and that we can get close to the stage.

Will post experience after show.
sound can be horrible close to the stage!!!!!!!!!!!
sound wise your waaaaaaaay better off in the middle, a distance back between the two sides of the speakers. Front row is overrated !! My wife and I have moved at least 3 times to get away from horrid sound close to the stage.
My wife and I saw Colin Hay last year. Fantastic. Also, Blues Traveler. Another good show