Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Looking forward to seeing JD McPherson at the Grey Eagle in Asheville, NC on Saturday. It looks like a biker joint from the outside. Concert hall is small....good in my opinion. Voted a top 25 venue by touring musicians (who?) but as a top ten must see venue in the southeast by Garden and Gun. We'll see. Just hope it is a good show and that we can get close to the stage.

Will post experience after show.
sound can be horrible close to the stage!!!!!!!!!!!
sound wise your waaaaaaaay better off in the middle, a distance back between the two sides of the speakers. Front row is overrated !! My wife and I have moved at least 3 times to get away from horrid sound close to the stage.
My wife and I saw Colin Hay last year. Fantastic. Also, Blues Traveler. Another good show
@toddnkaya ,

"Many concert are so stupidly expensive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I’ve been wanting to see Gov’t Mule. They will be 10 minutes from my house at a small outdoor theatre…...my kind of venue. Lawn seats $17.00. Good so far. Then Ticketmaster takes over. In the end that $17.00 ticket turns into $40.00 not counting parking. On top of that, they don't email tickets or have Will Call. One has to have a smartphone (which I don't) or pay very high shipping. I refuse to pay that. Glad I have a great sounding stereo.