Used DACs in the 10k range

I currently have a denafrips terminator and I definitely enjoy it in my system but I haven't compared many dacs (only other dac I heard in my system was the one in the HDV 820 when I was using my headphones). I was impressed with the rave reviews and bought it straight up but now I am wondering if its worth upgrading or not.
I am looking to spend around 10k ish for a used DAC that would be significantly  better than the Terminator.

Any suggestions?
Also any thoughts on the terminator itself. It has lots of positive reviews from outlets like audiobacon and darko, 6 mooons etc but it has very harsh criticism from places like SBAF. Would appreciate your thoughts.
My system: PC -> Roon -> Sotm sms 200 ultra (with sps500) -> audio sensibility signature usb cable -> sotm dx usb -> ss d110 aes cable -> terminator -> kimber cables xlr -> He9 -> yyw hifi xlr -> 4bsst dual bryston monoblocks -> qed xt 40 speaker cables -> paradigm signature s8 v2 + dual PSA V1800s [v1800s via svs soundpath rcas]
smodtactical
@audiotroy  what about S5 MK II or M2/M3 vs 9H ? Have you heard the former?

Just heard the M2s today and was blown away.
I will be doing just that next weekend I hope, that is comparing a $10K DAC to one.  We will also be compare a CEC to the Jay's Audio Transport so we will have a better handle on how each one works with the different transports.  I will keep you posted.

Happy Listening
If your PC is a desktop with a PCIe slot, I would first recommend a JCAT Net Card Femto with an external 5V LPS.  That made a major improvement for me with the SOtM endpoint.  Also, I've heard the Terminator in the same system as the Aqua Formula.  Yes, the Aqua is better, but the margin of difference is small.